Becoming a part of the Excelsior family is quite easy! Just complete the Application Form and submit the necessary documents! It’s as easy as 1-2-3!!!
Excelsior Primary & Infant boasts a very active PTA Body who has partnered with the school to ensure the success of each and every student!
Only Excelsior provides you with the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home or office! Simply fill your virtual cart, submit your order and collect your items!
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Kindly click on the link below to access the interview schedule for the Infant …Read More »
- The parents of the students listed are being asked to attend an interview. This …Read More »
- Due to an unprecedented number of applications, we were unable to post the list …Read More »
- JAMAICA DAY Jamaica Day will be Friday February 23, 2018. Students are asked to wear …Read More »
- FUN DAY 2017 Fun day will be held on Friday, December 1, 2017 starting …Read More »
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Welcome to a brand new school year!! The Excelsior experience is infused with the warmth of caring individuals who work tirelessly to create an environment that provides enriched learning experiences which challenge our nation’s youth. At Excelsior, our aim is to be the premiere group of schools in the Kingston Metropolitan region and this can only be achieved through the hard work, dedication and commitment of parents, teachers and the wider community.
Let me hope that we realize that changes in this year MUST begin with us. Each and every individual must take responsibility for the quality of their lives and indeed the lives of others. READ MORE…
OUR NEW LEARNING RESOURCE CENTRE
The construction of a Learning Resource Centre was the dream of former principal Claudette Cope. She believed that our children had the potential to do so much more if only they were exposed! To give them this exposure and the enrich the whole learning experience she birth the idea of a Learning Resource Centre which would serive not only the students at Excelsior Primary but also the wider community. Today, we continue to seek sponsorship for this building. The library is almost complete and we now look to you our past and present students and stakeholders to help in finishing the state of the art computer room, media room and Science Lab. READ MORE…